MIG Welder - 3rd Shift
Must be motivated and able to withstand production facility conditions. Must pass background check and drug screen.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to read technical drawings and blueprints is preferred
- Must have ability to read a tape measure
- Must be able to set up a machine
- Must be able to stack welds
- Must be able to think on your feet
- Steal Toe Shoes
- Welding Shield
- Other standard hand tools
Pay starts at $13.00-$14.50 / hour based on experience and weld test results.