Landscape Project Manager
Must have horticulture experience.
- On-Site Customer(s)
Project Managers, Day and Weekend Supervisors and Technicians
Accounting / Billing Staff
Payroll and Administrative Staff
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leads foremen and technicians on a day to day basis to ensure that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
- Interact with customer(s) contacts daily to obtain feedback on services and special needs and sell extra work.
- Troubleshoot potential problems and concerns.
- Ensures the follow through of the corrective action plans to guarantee satisfactory resolution of customer complaints and needs.
Implement and manage the company's quality control monitoring and safety programs.
- Review labor variances, budgets, costs, charge-backs and inventory control records to ensure labor and supply are within budget while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Develop operational improvement plans and implements process changes within policy and procedure guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all federal, state and local government regulations.
- Repair, install and monitor irrigation systems
- This is a working supervisory position
Create, implement, and perform Lawn care application and IPM program.
Manages and provides leadership to foremen, technicians, other lead personnel, and all service employees assigned to the area.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and terminating employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); A horticultural degree is a plus.
Three (3) to five (5) years or more of operational experience in managing hourly and supervisory personnel in a multiple high profile/customer oriented resort or theme park environment.