Human Resources Representative
Broken Bow, OK
We need a highly motivated and assertive individual for a career in Human Resources with a growing, family owned company. Primary responsibilities include providing support and knowledge of Human Resources functional areas: workplace planning and employment, Human Resources development, recruiting, orientation and on boarding, compensation and benefits, payroll, employee relations, occupational health & safety, training, security, HR law, wellness, budgeting, workers compensation and strategic management. The position requires a B.S. Degree in Human Resources or closely related degree with 2- 5 years manufacturing experience. Knowledge in all aspects of Human Resources is required and PHR certification is preferred. We offer an excellent salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, team pay, 401(k) with match, retirement, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, holidays and dental coverage.
- Meets staffing needs by attracting, screening and presenting qualified candidates to managers; participates in the interview and selection process.
Ensures that employees are paid correctly and in a timely manner by maintaining payroll operations and resolving payroll discrepancies through the use of current and emerging technologies.
- Supports operational efficiency and effective planning by maintaining the Human Resource Information System (HRIS); retrieving data as needed; analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains open communication channels with employees and managers by developing and presenting training programs (for both formal and informal settings); answering questions; explaining policies and procedures regarding HR, payroll and benefits issues.
- Confirms effectiveness of HR/payroll policies and procedures by monitoring and reporting on a wide range of HR functions such as the maintenance of job requirements, job descriptions, performance appraisals, development plans, pay rules, and payroll processing guidelines.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.complies with Federal, State, and local employment law by following policies and procedures.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Performs other duties as may be assigned.